The GRC membership is open to any person, organization, agency, or company. Membership advantage include access to:
- GRC Annual Meeting - the largest geothermal conference in North America, the GRC Annual Meeting is the most important yearly event in the geothermal world.
- GRC Bulletin - (6 issues) official worldwide industry trade publication of the Geothermal Resources Council, the Bulletin is the definitive voice for geothermal energy development and production.
- GRC Membership Roster and Registry of Geothermal Services & Equipment - a unique publication that provides business, consulting and research contacts throughout the international geothermal community.
- Online GRC Library - More than 40,000 cataloged items, free downloads of premium content.
- Education Program - special meetings, workshops, and conferences on a broad range of topics pertaining to geothermal exploration, development and utilization at a discount to members.
- International Geothermal Association (IGA) Membership - through the GRC's affiliation with the International Geothermal Association (IGA), all GRC Members are automatically members of the IGA, which offers discount registration to its World Geothermal Congress events (every 5 years), quarterly IGA News and a special discount rate for the international publication, Geothermics.
Additionally, GRC members receive a discount on advertising and exclusive first-access space consideration in all GRC publications. For more information about advertising, please contact Anh Lay.
Membership Application Form
More information about GRC Membership.......
For corporate memberships and membership questions, please contact Anh Lay at firstname.lastname@example.org or (530) 758-2360 ext. 100..