The GRC membership is open to any person, organization, agency, or company. Membership advantage include access to:
- GRC Annual Meeting & Expo - the largest geothermal conference in North America, the GRC Annual Meeting is the most important yearly event in the geothermal world.
- GRC Bulletin - (6 issues) official worldwide industry trade publication of the Geothermal Resources Council, the Bulletin is the definitive voice for geothermal energy development and production.
- GRC Membership Roster and Registry of Geothermal Services & Equipment - a unique publication that provides business, consulting and research contacts throughout the international geothermal community.
- Online GRC Library - More than 40,000 cataloged items, free downloads of premium content.
- Education Program - special meetings, workshops, and conferences on a broad range of topics pertaining to geothermal exploration, development and utilization at a discount to members.
- International Geothermal Association (IGA) Membership - through the GRC's affiliation with the International Geothermal Association (IGA), all GRC Members are automatically members of the IGA, which offers discount registration to its World Geothermal Congress events (every 5 years), quarterly IGA News and a special discount rate for the international publication, Geothermics.
- Discount on advertising and
exclusive first-access space consideration in all GRC publications.
Types of GRC Membership:
- Individual $130
- Student (student Id with a valid date or class schedule required) $5
- Retired (must be retired and 65 years of age or older) $65
- Benefactor $230
- Company (up to five representative memberships) $650
- Supporting (up to eleven representative memberships) $1,300
- Sustaining (up to twenty representative memberships) $2,275
- Patron (up to thirty representative memberships) $3,250
For corporate memberships and membership questions, please contact Anh Lay at firstname.lastname@example.org or (530) 758-2360 ext. 100.
More information about GRC Membership
Membership Application Form