GRC Membership Application
The GRC membership is open to any person, organization, agency, or company. Membership advantage include access to:
- GRC Annual Meeting & Expo - the largest geothermal conference in North America, the GRC Annual Meeting is the most important yearly event in the geothermal world.
- GRC Bulletin - (6 issues) official worldwide industry trade publication of the Geothermal Resources Council, the Bulletin is the definitive voice for geothermal energy development and production.
- GRC Membership Roster and Registry of Geothermal Services & Equipment - a unique publication that provides business, consulting and research contacts throughout the international geothermal community.
- Online GRC Library - More than 40,000 cataloged items, free downloads of premium content.
- Education Program - special meetings, workshops, and conferences on a broad range of topics pertaining to geothermal exploration, development and utilization at a discount to members.
- International Geothermal Association (IGA) Membership - through the GRC's affiliation with the International Geothermal Association (IGA), all GRC Members are automatically members of the IGA, which offers discount registration to its World Geothermal Congress events (every 5 years), quarterly IGA News and a special discount rate for the international publication, Geothermics.
- Discount on advertising -
exclusive first-access space consideration in all GRC publications.
- GRC Policy Committee - make an impact and join the optional policy committee (see policy committee tab for more info).
Types of GRC Membership:
- Individual $130
- Student (student Id with a valid date or class schedule required) $5
- Retired (must be retired and 65 years of age or older) $65
- Benefactor $230
- Company (up to five representative memberships) $650
- Supporting (up to eleven representative memberships) $1,300
- Sustaining (up to twenty representative memberships) $2,275
- Patron (up to thirty representative memberships) $3,250
*Each representative can vote in the GRC Board of Directors elections** and will receive access to the GRC online library, the GRC Bulletin, the Membership Roster and Registry of Geothermal Services & Equipment, weekly email newsletter, updates on the GRC Annual Meeting & Expo, and information on any upcoming GRC workshops.
**Each corporate representative will have the same voting rights as an individual membership - One vote for each rep regardless of whether or not the corporation/organization has maxed out of the number of reps for the corporate level purchased. An actual person employed by the company must be designated as a rep in order to vote. The corporation/organization can delete, add, or switch a rep at any point during the year, but the person must have been designated as a rep with the GRC for at least 2 months before an election to be able to vote.
For corporate memberships and membership questions, please contact Anh Lay at firstname.lastname@example.org or (530) 758-2360 ext. 100.
GRC Membership Application